Call for Applications: Faculty Fellows Program Director
November 20, 2017 | M. Clay
The Institute for the Arts and Humanities invites Faculty Fellows who are currently tenured members of the faculty at UNC-Chapel Hill to apply for the position of Director of the Faculty Fellows Program, the signature program of the Institute for more than 30 years. The program director receives $10,000 in research funds annually during a three-year tenure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reading materials submitted by the Fellows, attendance during the weekly seminars, and facilitation of weekly seminars and table topics/fellows’ presentations
- Regular communication with current Fellows
- Meetings with IAH staff
- Mentoring, cultivating, and supporting each cohort of Faculty Fellows
- Attending the Faculty Fellows selection committee meeting
- Preparing reports about the Faculty Fellows Program
- Attending staff retreats and meetings related to IAH strategic planning
A complete application includes a C.V., three references (names, titles, phone, email), and completion of the IAH Faculty Fellows Program Director application. Deadline is Friday, January 12, 2018.
For questions, please contact the coordinator of faculty programs, Philip Hollingsworth firstname.lastname@example.org, or the current director of the Faculty Fellows Program, Michele Berger email@example.com
Categories: Faculty Support information, News