Read the IAH February 2014 e-newsletter here.
Read more about the 2014 Reckford Lecture and the World War I Centenary Project.
Learn about the friendships and connections fostered at our New Faculty Program dinner.
Read the current newsletter here.
Read previous newsletters here.
If you're not on our mailing list for our e-newsletter, sign up now.
- Fall, spring courses offered as part of UNC’s 2014-2015 World War I “conversation”
- UNC expert and alumnus weigh in on affordable health care
- IAH-supported conference raises UNC’s profile in American literary studies
- March 17, 2014
- Geyer speaks on World War I at 2014 Reckford Lecture
- University of Chicago historian Michael Geyer examined the causes of World War I and its longer-lasting effects before an audience of 110 people gathered Feb. 20 for the 2014 Mary Stevens Reckford Lecture in European Studies, hosted by the Institute for the Arts and Humanities.
- IAH directors discuss past, present and future of the Institute
- UNC scholars experience benefits of writing in community
- IAH grant seeds $1 million international music and dance exchange program
- Scholarship and friendship take root at New Faculty Program dinner
- Institute for the Arts and Humanities selected to participate in $1.35 million Mellon Foundation grant
- UNC music scholar Mark Katz tapped as new IAH director